Mark Your Calendars Palm Springs!
Each month, Dirty Disco & Swishcraft Music will celebrate an iconic 70s discotheque from around the globe. This month we take you to Fire Island in the 70s.
Join us Saturday, May 6th, 3 PM – 9 PM (now 6 hours!) for Dirty Disco Presents: Tea At The Sandpiper, Fire Island with Fire Island’s own DJ Joe D’Espinosa & Dirty Disco’s Matt Consola. Advance Tix: https://bit.ly/DirtyDiscoTea2
Starting one hour earlier at 3 PM, Dirty Disco & Swishcraft Music’s Matt Consola will warm you up with three hours of remixed classics. Then transport yourself back in time as Fire Island’s own, DJ Joe D’Espinosa, takes you on a classic 3-hour Fire Island discothèque Journey.
Flaggers & fan dancers will take to the stage while sexy retro go-go dancers led by Palm Springs’ own @Barnabysdaddy shake their money makers. So break out those Cha Cha heels, and sparkly 70’s outfits, (costumes are encouraged!), and dance the night away in a glamorous world of spinning lights and pounding disco beats.
Palm Springs/Coachella Valley residents get the Velvet Rope treatment. FREE EARLY ACCESS from 3 PM-4 PM with valid ID. For all others, $5 In Advance or $10 at the door. This is a 21+ event only! No Exceptions.
• Saturday, May 6th, 2023
• 3 PM – 9 PM (New Earlier Doors and longer party)
• Coachella Valley residents FREE 3 PM- 4PM w/ ID
• 21+ / $5 in Advance / $10 at the Door
• Advance Tix: https://bit.ly/DirtyDiscoTea2
• DJ JOE D’ESPINOZA (The Pavillion, Fire Island / Saint-At-Large)
• DJ MATT CONSOLA (Dirty Disco / Daddy Issues / Bearracuda)
• Sexy retro Go-Gos, flaggers, and fan dancers.
• Drink Specials
• Photography by Mountain Productions
• REFORMA PS • 333 So Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs
🏳️🌈 DIRTY DISCO PARTIES ARE QUEER, GENDERQUEER, TRANS, & NON-BINARY FRIENDLY PARTIES WHERE ALL ARE WELCOME!! 🏳️🌈
Brought to you by Swishcraft Music, Dirty Disco Music, REFORMA PS, as well as our special sponsor BearsLooking.com (The Better App for Bears).